Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Floppy

A friend recently observed that I don't seem to be worried about much - ha, she must not know me very well, right?

She asked me what my secret is.

Well, the truth is, I've been working on it.

It started in winter when Mister's driving made me a tad nervous, and one night ice almost led to an accident. "If we were in an accident, you would shatter into a million pieces because you tense up so much," Mister told me. "You should be more floppy like Maggie."

So there you go. That's my secret. That's why I don't seem to be worried about much. I'm trying to be floppy.

It's true though - if we were in an accident she would flop around and be fine. She lives in the moment, enjoying the present, content with today.

I learn from her.






No comments:

Post a Comment