Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blurry

This morning I went running with Maggie and forgot to grab my glasses. As soon as I stepped outside I knew I was missing them. But, I kept running because it was a pre-work run and every moment counts! I don't really have time for pre-work runs but they are more convenient than post-work runs so I squeeze them in. 

It was amazing to me how much I can't see without my glasses. 

There is probably a spiritual analogy in there somewhere. 

However, I have to say that the blurry vision actually helped me to focus on who I was with and what I was doing. If you know me at all, you know that I don't listen well and am often distracted by my phone. 

So today Maggie got lots of attention because she was all I could see clearly while we ran. 

I'm thinking I should leave the glasses at home more often! (Except when I'm driving :))

No comments:

Post a Comment